Nova wonders. What's the universe made of? / produced and directed by Kirk Wolfinger, Owen Palmquist ; a Nova Wonders production by Lone Wolf Media for WGBH Boston.
- Other Title:
- What's the universe made of
Academic Video Online.
- Arlington, VA : Public Broadcasting Service, 2018.
1 online resource (54 minutes)
Dark energy (Astronomy).
- Documentary television programs.
Nonfiction television programs.
Science television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- NOVA: Wonders, Season 1 NOVA Wonders is a fresh, lively series that makes complicated concepts accessible while taking a deep dive into the scientific process. Each episode poses a single big scientific question and takes viewers along on a journey to explore how far we've come in our quest for answers, and how we've managed to get here. Among the intriguing topics pondered are the secret language of animals, what's hidden in the human body, the artificial intelligence technologies that could rival and surpass the abilities of the human mind, the controversial power to engineer life in a lab, and the mysteries of the universe. The series travels to some unexpected places to look for answers -including deep underwater, where humpback whales are essentially playing a game of "telephone" across the world, with pods teaching each other new songs.
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 11, 2021).
- Wolfinger, Kirk, director, producer.
Palmquist, Owen, director, producer, screenwriter.
Williams, Talithia, narrator, host.
Lone Wolf Media (Firm), production company.
Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.), publisher.
Alexander Street Press.
- In series: Nova wonders (Television program)
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|