A video series to introduce giving voice to values. Levers for influence impact : it depends where you sit / University of Virginia, Darden School of Business.
- Other Title:
- Levers for influence impact : it depends where you sit
Academic Video Online.
- Charlottesville, VA : University of Virginia Darden, 2018.
1 online resource (9 minutes)
Management -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- No matter where you are in your organizational hierarchy, you can claim that it is difficult to act on your values. Nevertheless, there are levers or ways to act on your values for every position. This video describes strategies for acting on your values wherever you are in the organization.
- Title from resource description page (viewed September 15, 2020).
- Gentile, Mary C., speaker.
Colgate Darden Graduate School of Business Administration, publisher.
Alexander Street Press.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|