An introduction to case teaching. Part 1, Asking good questions / University of Virginia, Darden School of Business.
- Other Title:
- Asking good questions
Academic Video Online.
- Charlottesville, VA : University of Virginia Darden, 2017.
1 online resource (9 minutes)
- Business education.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- This video is part of a comprehensive collection of videos on how to teach business topics with cases, featuring James G. Clawson, the Johnson & Higgins Professor of Business Administration Emeritus at the Darden School of Business. "Asking Good Questions" asks instructors to think about the questions they use to begin a class and the questions they use to engage all students in the case discussion. A distinction is made between open and closed questions, and how to rephrase questions to allow more active debates. A key element is the introduction to Level 3 questions. Clawson has earned numerous awards for excellence in case teaching and case writing. He has taught case teaching and case writing seminars all over the world, and his cases are among the top-selling cases in the history of Darden.
- Title from resource description page (viewed September 23, 2020).
- Clawson, James G., teacher.
Colgate Darden Graduate School of Business Administration, production company, publisher.
Alexander Street Press.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|