Jerusalem cuts / a production of Belfilms and First Hand Films ; director, Liran Atzmor ; producers, Noemi Schory, Itay Ken Tor.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Zürich, Switzerland : First Hand Films, 2008.
1 online resource (54 minutes)
- Phillips, John, 1914-1996.
Refugees -- Israel.
Refugees, Palestinian Arab.
Palestine -- History -- 20th century.
Palestine -- Emigration and immigration -- History -- 20th century.
- Documentary films.
- In English, some Arabic with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- video file
- One war, ten days, three stories: the Old City of Jerusalem, at the dawn of a new Middle East. For the Brits, it's the shameful end of 30 years Mandate; for the Jews, it's the birthday of their State; and for the Palestinians, it's a catastrophe. Only now, 60 years later, images can be shown from three opposing points of view, telling a whole new story. Jerusalem Cuts wanders between fiction and reality, looking for some sparks of truth about what really happens when this triptych of narratives interweave. Does the best story win?
- Narrators, Rob Dugay, Johny Phillips.
- Cinematographer, Ron Katzenelson ; editor, Haim Tabakman.
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 29, 2020).
Originally released as a motion picture in 2008.
- Atzmor, Liran, director.
Ken Tor, Itay, producer.
Schory, Noemi, producer.
Belfilms (Firm), production company.
Film Platform, film distributor.
Alexander Street Press.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|