A combination of "game changers" using TADS with aligner therapy / presented by Frank Celenza.
- Other Title:
- Implant-assisted orthodontics : moving toward a better tomorrow
Academic Video Online.
- Los Angeles, CA : Global Institute for Dental Education, 2012.
- Dental education in video
1 online resource (40 min.)
- Dental implants.
- In English.
- The use of implants and miniscrews to provide the anchorage necessary for optimal clinical outcomes is an accepted and effective modality. The techniques of "Direct" and "Indirect Anchorage" will be presented and delineated. The evolution of the techniques from implant assisted orthodontics to the development of orthodontic miniscrew applications will be illustrated. Further, developments in the use of aligner therapy has led to their inclusion in these techniques. Cases will be presented where implants and miniscrews facilitate treatment by their ease of manipulation, streamlining of mechanotherapy, eliminating patient compliance and expanding treatment possibilities, all forecasting future directions for orthodontic therapies.
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Dental education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
- Celenza, Frank. , Speaker
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|