Lecture-on-demand series. Esthetic fine tuning in complex implant cases / Dr. Egon Euwe.
- Other Title:
- Esthetic fine tuning in complex implant cases
Academic Video Online.
- Los Angeles, CA : Global Institute for Dental Education, 2012.
1 online resource (56 minutes)
- Dentistry -- Aesthetic aspects.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- This lecture will underline the importance of diagnostics. And based on the literature you will learn how best to place the implant and how to build up the soft tissue. Example cases involving a single tooth replacement, a partially edentulous patient, and a fully edentulous patient will be used. This presentation will also discuss the importance of provisionals: how to shape the tissue and how to transfer the final configuration to the lab technician where the final restoration will be made with metal-free CAD/CAM technology.
- Title from resource description page (viewed December 02, 2015).
- Euwe, Egon, speaker.
Global Institute for Dental Education, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|