Glasnost Film Festival. Volume 1, Against the current / director and script, Dmitri Delov.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- San Francisco, CA : The Video Project, 1988.
1 online resource (30 minutes)
- Environmental protection -- Soviet Union -- Citizen participation.
Environmental protection -- Russia (Federation) -- Kirishi -- Citizen participation.
Pollution -- Russia (Federation) -- Kirishi.
Proteins -- Synthesis -- Environmental aspects.
Protest movements -- Russia (Federation) -- Kirishi.
Documentary films -- Soviet Union.
Soviet Union -- History.
- Documentary films.
- In Russian with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- data file
- The Glasnost Film Festival is a collection featuring 22 Soviet documentary films produced or released in the beginning of the "Glasnost Era" -- 1987-1988. These films definitively document the dramatic cultural and political changes that led to the demise of the Soviet Union in 1991. All were produced originally on 35mm film and are subtitled in English. Volume 1 - Against the Current, 27 min. A film about ecological crime and how the residents of Kirishi protested a local chemical plant.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 25, 2017).
- Delov, Dmitri, director, screenwriter.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|