Infection control in long term care : safe work practices. How and when to don personal protective equipment (PPE) / [Medcom ; writer, Marcia Wellington ; director, Jon Frank].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Cypress, Calif. : Medcom, 2014.
1 online resource (1 minutes)
- Protective clothing.
Long-term care facilities -- Sanitation.
Long-term care facilities -- Safety measures.
Infection -- Prevention.
Nosocomial infections -- Prevention.
Communicable diseases -- Prevention.
Medical personnel -- Health and hygiene.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- This video, produced by Medcom, is about how and when to don personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 06, 2016).
- Frank, Jon, director, editor.
Wellington, Marcia C., author.
Medcom, inc., production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|