Processes of Governance Across Multiple Stakeholders - Performance, Control and Innovation - An Introduction : Performance, Control and Innovation.
- Other records:
- Bradford : Emerald Publishing Limited, 2007.
- Managerial Law - Volume 49, Issue 5 & 6
Managerial Law - Volume 49, Issue 5 & 6
1 online resource (87 pages)
- Corporate governance.
Group decision making.
International business enterprises.
- Electronic books.
- This ebook explores governance as a process - a trend emerging in response to the need to control and coordinate inter-organizational forms around a shared purpose. The increasing prevalence of organizational forms such as inter-organizational networks, alliances and public-private partnerships is increasingly challenging the practice of governance to move away from a traditional focus on structure. Given the often temporary and highly flexible nature of these relationships, it is not likely that governance by compliance to government regulation is suitable, particularly as many of these arrangements involve multinational enterprises (MNEs). As a result, governments, NGOs and community groups are developing process-based governance arrangements to control corporate activities that relate to specific social or environmental contexts or projects. A major behefit of such relationships can be the production of new knowledge. The question is how to design governance to ensure such an outcome.
EDITORIAL ADVISORY BOARD
New processes of governance: cases for deliberative decision-making?
Dynamic evolution in public-private partnerships
Multinational oil companies' CSR initiatives in Nigeria
The process of governance: through a practice lens
Modeling the Chinese family firm and minority shareholder protection
Call for papers.
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Benn, Suzanne.
Teo, Stephen T.T.
- Other format:
- Print version: Smallman, Clive Processes of Governance Across Multiple Stakeholders - Performance, Control and Innovation - An Introduction
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|