Marketing in the 21st Century.
- Other records:
- Bradford : Emerald Publishing Limited, 2004.
1 online resource (39 pages)
- Secondhand trade -- Social aspects.
- Electronic books.
- Back in the 1960s, a marketing revolution took place. Primarily driven by the introduction of the television into millions of homes across America and Europe, companies quickly began to realize the potential of this new medium for selling products. On the back of this, marketing became extremely influential - a ''wunderkind driving corporate strategy and growth'' according to 3M marketing director Allan J.
Corporate taxonomies can open up the big picture
Creating "insatiable demand" - leverage the demand chain to expand your customer base and your revenue
Creating the brand-driven business: it's the CEO who must lead the way
Data strategy: a critical component of marketing success
Marketing failed us again
Seven ways to hold fast to your customers
Understanding brand's value: advancing brand equity tracking to brand equity management
Why "sales force effectiveness" isn't.
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Group, Emerald Marketing in the 21st Century
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|