- Bradford : Emerald Publishing Limited, 2007.
- Library Hi Tech - Issue 3, Volume 25
Library Hi Tech - Issue 3, Volume 25
1 online resource (138 pages)
- Three-dimensional imaging.
- Electronic books.
- This special issue of 'Library Hi Tech' presents some interesting and fascinating ways in which libraries and librarians are currently exploring multidimensional ways of presenting information. Six articles explore current developments and applications in 2D and 3D information visualization, which will hopefully encourage other libraries and librarians to begin discussions and experiments in meeting the needs of our users, who are already well ahead of us in this arena.
EDITORIAL ADVISORY BOARD
Holistic sense-making: conflicting opinions, creative ideas, and collective intelligence
Atale of binary bricks and mortar: building a virtual library
Human perception and knowledge organization: visual imagery
User interfaces for mobile navigation
Information visualization and large-scale repositories
Multimedia visualization and interactive systems
School library web site terminology
Paradigms shifts in information environment: prospects and challenges African libraries
The strategic evaluation of academic libraries
SUSHI, not just a tasty lunch anymore
Awards for Excellence.
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Eden, Bradford Lee.
- Other format:
- Print version: Eden, Brad 3D Visualization
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|