Making and sustaining a difference.
- Other records:
- Bradford : Emerald Publishing Limited, 2006.
1 online resource (89 pages)
- Clinical competence.
Medical care -- Quality control.
- Electronic books.
- This ebook provides a collection of articles which examine successful clinical governance initiatives in action. Focusing specifically on risk management practices in relation to patient safety, the articles examine how healthcare professionals can identify and learn from mistakes, and how effective strategies can be shared globally.
EDITORIAL ADVISORY BOARD
Effect of audit on critically ill pregnant women
Emerging risks in out-of-hours primary care services
Communication skills training for doctors increases patient satisfaction
Improving the management of the child with an unexplained limp
Infection control: behavioural issues for healthcare workers
Williamson's ABNA revisited
Turning Point: implications for collaborative governance
Health technology assessment
Reviews of effectiveness.
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Cowan, Jane.
- Other format:
- Print version: Haslam, Jonathan Making and sustaining a difference
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|