- Other records:
- Berkshire : McGraw-Hill Education, 2008.
- UK Higher Education OUP Psychology Psychology Ser.
UK Higher Education OUP Psychology Psychology Ser.
1 online resource (253 pages)
- Health promotion -- Social aspects.
Health promotion -- Psychological aspects.
- Electronic books.
- This book argues for the importance of theoretical explanations that inform investigations of the social context of daily life, the social relations that affect opportunities for healthy lives, and the needs of communities.
- Front Cover
Series editor page
List of figures
Series editors' foreword
Chapter 1: Health and health promotion as social practice
Chapter 2: Issues in health promotion
Chapter 3: Social inequalities and health
Chapter 4: Psychological and social explanations for health
Chapter 5: Conducting community health research
Chapter 6: Theories and models for community health promotion
Chapter 7: Socially based interventions and programmes
Chapter 8: Evaluation of health promotion programmes
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Stephens, Christine Health Promotion: a Psychosocial Approach
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|