Leisure and Tourism Policy and Planning.
- Other records:
- 3rd ed.
- Cambridge : CABI, 2002.
1 online resource (302 pages)
- Leisure -- Government policy -- Great Britain.
Recreation -- Great Britain -- Planning.
Tourism -- Government policy -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- The aim of this book is to provide a comprehensive, multidisciplinary introduction to public policy and planning in the broad field of leisure and tourism. It is an updated edition of "Leisure Policy and Planning" (Longman, 1994), which has now been expanded to cover tourism as well.
List of Tables
List of Figures
2 Leisure and Tourism: Rights, Needs and Citizenship
3 Political Ideologies and the Role of the State
4 The Market versus the State
5 Public Policy-making
6 Leisure and Tourism Plans and Planning
7 Planning Methods
8 Forecasting Leisure and Tourism Demand
9 Economic Evaluation Techniques
10 Performance Evaluation
11 Policy and Planning for Particular Sectors and Groups
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Veal, A.J. Leisure and Tourism Policy and Planning
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|