Strategic Pokes : The Business Jalebi.
- 1st ed.
- New Delhi : SAGE Publications, 2013.
1 online resource (326 pages)
- Electronic books.
- Jalebi Management, the first book in Shombit Sengupta's Jalebi Trilogy, compared Indian industry to a jalebi. It showed how it is necessary for organizations to interconnect seamlessly, both internally and externally, so that business can swim smoothly in the sweet syrup of the jalebi. However, the jalebi has a flip side too-its shape is never predictable; but business has to be unsurprising. Being the world's most complex and heterogeneous society how can India find a pattern to get out of the irregular, negative aspects of the jalebi? Strategic Pokes, this second book, is about all the unconstructive areas that business houses in India have to cope with. The book rides through the Indian and European landscape, spanning across history, to explore the perceptible, exciting distinction that customers value. It has examples of how the West is obsessed with embedding the "quality spark" in products and services, which enables them to deftly handle their business and successfully take it around the world. The book reveals how Indian business entangles itself in the jalebi's uneven character, and then with disruptive insights, it looks for a jalebi pattern to exit this maze.
1 - Biz in an Uneven Society
2 - Visual Art for Business
3 - Quality Customers Want
4- Human Ingenuity for Business
5 - Disruptive Platform inBusiness
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Sengupta, Shombit Strategic Pokes
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|