Inspired by Bakhtin : Dialogic Methods in the Humanities.
- Boston, MA : Academic Studies Press, 2018.
- Studies in Comparative Literature and Intellectual History Ser.
Studies in Comparative Literature and Intellectual History Ser.
1 online resource (210 pages)
Dialogism (Literary analysis).
- Electronic books.
- The revisionist approach in this book, based on Mikhail Bakhtin's work, traces the search for common and specific grounds of the humanities, beginning with psychologism through hermeneutics and semiotics up to the present state of self-annihilation. As an alternative, the book seeks to define humanities as the examination of relationships, which offers an array of refreshing perspectives on each field discussed.
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Freise, Matthias Inspired by Bakhtin
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|