Working with Adult Abuse : A Training Manual for People Working with Vulnerable Adults.
- London : Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2007.
1 online resource (417 pages)
- Abused women -- Services for -- Employees -- Training of -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- Working with Adult Abuse is a comprehensive training resource covering all aspects of adult protection work, from suspecting or making an allegation that abuse is happening in the community or in a communal setting through to the investigation and case conference stages.
- FRONT COVER
Working with Adult Abuse: A Training Manual for People Working with Vulnerable Adults
A Note on the Text
Glossary of Terms
Chapter 1 The Purpose of the Manual and How to Use It
Chapter 2 History, Current Guidance and Principles
Chapter 3 What is Adult Abuse?
Chapter 4 Recognising Adult Abuse
Chapter 5 Handling Disclosure
Chapter 6 Investigating Adult Abuse
Chapter 7 Case Conferences
Chapter 8 Risk Assessment and Developing Protection Plans
Chapter 9 The Importance of Recording
Chapter 10 The Abuse of Older People
Chapter 11 The Abuse of Younger Adults
Chapter 12 The Abuse of Black and Minority Ethnic People
Appendix 1 Forms
Appendix 2 Bodymaps
Appendix 3 Risk assessment tool
Appendix 4 Useful organisations
A ppendix 5 JJP Videos/DVDs
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Pritchard, Jacki Working with Adult Abuse
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|