Measurement of Nursing Outcomes, 2nd Edition : Volume 2: Client Outcomes and Quality of Care.
- Other records:
- 2nd ed.
- New York : Springer Publishing Company, 2003.
1 online resource (329 pages)
- Nursing audit.
Nursing -- Standards.
- Electronic books.
- This thoroughly updated and revised new edition of the award-winning series on measurement presents nearly 80 actual, tested intruments for assessing nursing outcomes in a multitude of settings and situations. Each tool is accompanied by a descriptive essay that includes information on purpose, administration, scoring, and reliability and validity. Whether you are interested in measuring patient outcomes, evaluating patient learning, or assessing the effectiveness of teaching and learning in a nursing school, this compendium can provide the authoritative tools you need. Volume 1: Measuring Nursing Performance in Practice, Education, and Research Carolyn Feher Waltz, PhD, RN, FAAN and Louise Sherman Jenkins, PhD, RN, FAAN 2001 Volume 2: Client Outcomes and Quality of Care Ora Lea Strickland, PhD, RN, FAAN and Coleen DiIorio, PhD, RN, FAAN December 2002 Volume 3: Self Care and Coping Ora Leah Strickland, PhD, RN, FAAN and Coleen DiIorio, PhD, RN, FAAN December 2002.
Part I: MEASURING FUNCTIONAL ABILITIES AND OUTCOMES OF CARE
1 Assessment of Functional Abilities and Goal Attainment Scales: A Criterion-Referenced Measure
2 Multidimensional Functional Assessment of the Elderly: The Iowa Self-Assessment Inventory
3 The Levels of Cognitive Functioning Assessment Scale
4 Evaluating Older Persons for Cognitive Impairment: The Abilities Assessment Instrument
5 The Family Well-Being Assessment Tool
6 A Measure of Denial in Coronary Clients: The Robinson Self-Appraisal Inventory
7 Measuring Stress After Acute Myocardial Infarction: The Stress of Discharge Assessment Tool, Version Two (SDAT-2)
8 Schwartz Cancer Fatigue Scale
9 ADL Self-Care Scale for Persons with Multiple Sclerosis
10 The Touch Instrument
11 Measuring Attentional Demands in Community-Dwelling Elders
Part II: CLIENT'S PERCEPTIONS OF CARE
12 Measuring Distress During Painful Medical Procedures: The Distress Checklist
13 The Child Medical Fears Scale
14 The Revised Perception of Empathy Inventory
Part III: MEASURING CARE AND QUALITY OF CARE
15 Measuring Patient Satisfaction with Nursing Care
16 Measure of Patient Satisfaction with Nursing Care: Spanish Language Translation
17 Measuring the Caring Process in Nursing: The Caring Behavior Checklist and the Client Perception of Caring Scale
18 Measuring Patient Satisfaction Outcomes Across Provider Disciplines
19 Measuring Outcomes of Home Health Care: The Episode Coding Form
20 The Individualized Care Index
21 Manifestations of Early Recognition: A Measure of Nursing Expertise
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Dilorio, Colleen.
- Other format:
- Print version: Strickland, Ora Lea Measurement of Nursing Outcomes, 2nd Edition
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|