Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions.
- Other records:
- Wallingford : CABI, 2009.
1 online resource (354 pages)
- Veterinaria -- Publicaciones periódicas.
Veterinary medicine -- Periodicals.
- Electronic books.
- There have been major developments in the field of plant-microbe interactions. This book explores these discoveries, focusing on the mechanisms controlling plant disease resistance, the cross-talk among the pathways involved and the strategies used by the pathogens to suppress these defences.
1 Plant RNA-silencing Immunity and Viral Counter-defence Strategies
2 Mitogen-activated Protein Kinase Cascades in Plant Defence Responses
3 Molecular Mechanisms of the Radical Burst in Plant Immunity
4 Disease Resistance in Arabidopsis, Starring TGA2 and also Featuring NPR1
5 Disease Resistance Genes: Form and Function
6 Transcription Factor Families Involved in Plant Defence: from Discovery to Structure
7 Cross Talk Between Induced Plant Immune Systems
8 The Needle and the Damage Done: Type III Effectors and the Plant Immune Response
9 Virulence Determinants and the Global Regulation of Virulence in Xanthomonas campestris
10 Suppression of Induced Plant Defence Responses by Fungal and Oomycete Pathogens
11 Sustainable Agriculture and the Multigenomic Model: How Advances in the Genetics of Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi will Change Soil Management Practices
12 Microbial Traits Associated with Actinobacteria Interacting with Plants
13 Insight into Fusarium-Cereal Pathogenesis
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Brisson, N.
- Other format:
- Print version: Bouarab, K. Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|