Beyond Bumper Sticker Ethics : An Introduction to Theories of Right and Wrong.
- Other records:
- 2nd ed.
- Westmont : InterVarsity Press, 2011.
1 online resource (231 pages)
- Electronic books.
- Steve Wilkens exposes the complex ethical systems lurking behind the most common slogans of our culture, offering a Christian evaluation of each. In this revised and expanded edition, the author has updated his introductory remarks about each ethical system and has included new chapters on evolutionary ethics and narrative ethics.
Preface and Acknowledgments
1: Bubper Stickers and Ethical Systems
2: When In Rome, Do As the Romans Do
3: Look Out for Number One
4: I Couldn't Help Myself
5: Survival of the (Ethical) Fittest
6: The reatest Happiness
7: It's Your Duty
8: Be Good
9: The Moral of the Story Is . . .
10: All You Need Is Love
11: Doing What Comes Naturally
12: God Said It, I Believe It, That Settles It
13: Unraveling the Options
More Titles From InterVarsity Press.
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Wilkens, Steve Beyond Bumper Sticker Ethics
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|