The Effect of Empowering Leadership on Work Engagement in an Organizational Change Environment. An Investigation of the Mediating Roles of Self-Efficacy and Self-Esteem.
- 1st ed.
- Hamburg : Diplomica Verlag, 2017.
1 online resource (37 pages)
- Organizational change.
- Electronic books.
- The Effect of Empowering Leadershipon Work Engagement in anOrganizational Change Environment. An Investigation of the Mediating Roles of Self-Efficacy and Self-Esteem
List of Contents
List of Abbreviations
List of Figures
List of Tables
2 Literature Review and Hypothesis Development
2.1 Empowering Leadership and Work Engagement
2.2 The Mediating Roles of Self-Efficacy
2.2.1 Empowering Leadership and Self-Efficacy
2.2.2 Self-Efficacy and Work Engagement
2.3 The Mediating Roles of Self-Esteem
2.3.1 Empowering Leadership and Self-Esteem
2.3.2 Self-Esteem and Work Engagement
3.1 Sample and Data Collection
4.1 Sample Characteristics
4.2 Hypothesis Testing
4.2.1 Direct Effect of Empowering Leadership on Work Engagement
4.2.2 Mediating Effects of Self-Efficacy and Self-Esteem
6 Limitations and Future Research Directions
List of Literature.
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Tress, Ava The Effect of Empowering Leadership on Work Engagement in an Organizational Change Environment. An Investigation of the Mediating Roles of Self-Efficacy and Self-Esteem
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|