Governors, Grants, and Elections : Fiscal Federalism in the American States.
- Other records:
- Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, 2015.
- Johns Hopkins Studies in American Public Policy and Management Ser.
Johns Hopkins Studies in American Public Policy and Management Ser.
1 online resource (200 pages)
- Intergovernmental fiscal relations -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- The inaugural book in the Johns Hopkins Studies in American Public Policy and Management series, Governors, Grants, and Elections is a significant and accessible work of public policy scholarship that sits at the nexus of multiple fields within political science.
Series Editors' Foreword
A Political Theory of Fiscal Federalism in the States
The Strategic Pursuit of Federal Grants
The Strategic Expenditure of Federal Grants
Grants and the Electoral Connection
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Nicholson-Crotty, Sean Governors, Grants, and Elections
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|