Chamber Music : A Research and Information Guide.
- Other records:
- 3rd ed.
- London : Taylor & Francis Group, 2010.
- Routledge Music Bibliographies Ser.
Routledge Music Bibliographies Ser.
1 online resource (797 pages)
- Chamber music.
- Electronic books.
- Chamber Music: A Research and Information Guide is a reference tool for anyone interested in chamber music. It is not a history or an encyclopedia but a guide to where to find answers to questions about chamber music. The third edition adds nearly 600 new entries to cover new research since publication of the previous edition in 2002. Most of the literature is books, articles in journals and magazines, dissertations and theses, and essays or chapters in Festschriften, treatises, and biographies. In addition to the core literature obscure citations are also included when they are the only studies in a particular field. In addition to being printed, this volume is also for the first time available online. The online environment allows for information to be updated as new research is introduced. This database of information is a live resource, fully searchable, and with active links. Users will have unlimited access, annual revisions will be made and a limited number of pages can be downloaded for printing.
- Book Cover
I Basic Reference
II History of Chamber Music
III Analytic Studies
IV Performance Practice of Chamber Music
V Performers Of Chamber Music
VI Miscellaneous Topics
Chamber Music Ensembles Index.
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Baron, John H. Chamber Music
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|