Explaining International Relations 1918-1939 : A Students Guide.
- Other records:
- 1st ed.
- Luton, Bedfordshire : Andrews UK Ltd., 2016.
- Explaining History
Explaining History ; v.21
1 online resource (79 pages)
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Diplomatic history.
- Electronic books.
- Between 1918 and 1939 diplomats and politicians sought to create a lasting world order. However, they struggled to maintain stability in an international system still struggling with the legacy of the First World War. This eBook focuses on addressing ten of the most complex and challenging questions that face students of inter war diplomacy, including:1. How did the decisions taken at the Paris Peace Conference affect Europe?2. How did the decisions taken at the Paris Peace Conference affect Asia?3. What was the significance of the Washington Naval Conference?4. What was the significance of the Locarno Treaties?5. How did the appointment of Hitler in 1933 affect International Relations?6. What was the impact of the Abyssinia Crisis?7. How did the Spanish Civil War affect international relations?8. Why did Britain pursue a policy of appeasement?9. Why did Stalin and Hitler sign a treaty in 1939?10. Who is to blame for the outbreak of war in September 1939?Thi...
Explaining International Relations
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Shepley, Nick Explaining International Relations 1918-1939
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|