Born of resistance : cara a cara encounters with Chicana/o visual culture / edited by Scott L. Baugh and Victor A. Sorell.
- Other records:
- Tucson : The University of Arizona Press, 
1 online resource (353 pages) : illustrations
- Mexican American art -- Political aspects.
- Electronic books.
- "This collection of essays gives voice to a diversity of perspectives involved in the production, exhibition, documentation, and interpretation of landmark Chicana/o visual cultural expression since the 1960s, exploring the idea of resistance, with a unifying theme that all art is political; artwork discussed includes etching, lithography, digital retablos, wooden sculpture, photography, painting, video installation, and documentary film"--Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2016. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
- Baugh, Scott L., editor.
Sorell, V. A. (Victor A.), editor.
- Other format:
- Print version: Born of resistance : cara a cara encounters with Chicana/o visual culture.
- 9780816525829 (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|