Contemporary Cybernetic And Systemic Researches.
- Bradford : Emerald Publishing Limited, 2002.
Kybernetes ; v.31
1 online resource (293 pages)
- Electronic books.
- This Special Double Issue is designed to publicise the work of researchers inmany of the specific areas of the study of systems and cybernetics. All,however, have a common bond in that they illustrate an interdisciplinaryapproach and communicate important research studies.
Abstracts and keywords
Evolution of intelligence
Temporal and simultaneous processing in the brain
Direct and indirect causality in living systems
Physical system theory
Neural network process vision systems for flotation process
A new approach to solve a diffusion-convection problem
An expert system for the selection of strategic planning technique
Semantics of L(MT): a language for ecological modelling
Approximation of the solution for a class of first order p.d.e. by Adomian method
A cybernetic approach to the multiscale minimization of energy function
News, conferences and technical reports
30th Anniversary Cyber-profiles
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Rudall, Brian H. Contemporary Cybernetic And Systemic Researches
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|