ICT Developments In Nigerian Libraries.
- Bradford : Emerald Publishing Limited, 2005.
- The Electronic Library
The Electronic Library ; v.23
1 online resource (113 pages)
- Nietzsche, Friedrich.
Ciencias sociales -- Artículos -- Publicaciones periódicas.
Social sciences -- Periodicals.
Articulos -- Publicaciones periodicas.
- Electronic books.
- Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa and with nearly 140 million peopleaccounts for approximately one-fifth of the continent's population. Although less than25 per cent of Nigerians are urban dwellers, at least 24 cities have populations of morethan 100,000.
EDITORIAL ADVISORY BOARD
Prospects of GSM technology for academic library services
Evaluation of automated services in Nigerian universities
Information technology applications to cataloguing in Nigerian university libraries
The use of information technology (IT) by electronic media workers in Delta State, Nigeria
Internet use in a Nigerian suburban setting
Strengthening information provision in Nigerian university libraries through information communication technologies
Enhancing women's productivity in the library and information sector in Nigeria
Web sources, resources and strategies for legal research
Management of records in Nigerian universities
Enhancing provision of scientific and technical information in Nigerian libraries
Analysis of users' searches of CD-ROM databases
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Raitt, Dr David ICT Developments In Nigerian Libraries
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|