Emerging from the Mist : Studies in Northwest Coast Culture History.
- Other records:
- Vancouver : UBC Press, 2003.
- Pacific Rim Archaeology Series
Pacific Rim Archaeology Series
1 online resource (400 pages)
- Indians of North America -- Northwest Coast of North America -- Antiquities.
Indians of North America -- Material culture -- Northwest Coast of North America.
Northwest Coast of North America -- Antiquities.
- Electronic books.
1 Introduction: The Northwest Coast in Perspective
2 A Hunter-Gatherer Paramount Chiefdom: Tsimshian Developments through the Contact Period
3 Northwest Coast Wet-Site Artifacts: A Key to Understanding Resource Procurement, Storage, Management, and Exchange
4 The Coast Salish House: Lessons from Shingle Point, Valdes Island, British Columbia
5 Nuu-chah-nulth Houses: Structural Remains and Cultural Depressions on Southwest Vancouver Island
6 Preliminary Analysis of Socioeconomic Organization at the McNichol Creek Site, British Columbia
7 Dimensions of Regional Interaction in the Prehistoric Gulf of Georgia
8 The Cultural Taphonomy of Nuu-chah-nulth Whale Bone Assemblages
9 The Thin Edge: Evidence for Precontact Use and Working of Metal on the Northwest Coast
10 A Stitch in Time: Recovering the Antiquity of a Coast Salish Basket Type
11 Reviewing the Wakashan Migration Hypothesis
12 Location-Allocation Modelling of Shell Midden Distribution on the West Coast of Vancouver Island
13 The Northwest Coast as a Study Area: Natural, Prehistoric, and Ethnographic Issues
Notes on Contributors
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Coupland, Gary.
- Other format:
- Print version: Mackie, Quentin Emerging from the Mist
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|