Science Safety in the Community College.
- 1st ed.
- Arlington, VA : National Science Teachers Association, 2006.
1 online resource (232 pages)
- Science -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States.
Science rooms and equipment -- Safety measures.
Laboratories -- Safety measures.
- Electronic books.
- Meet the unique safety needs of students with limited science training!Science Safety in the Community College is specifically designed to help two-year college faculty-especially adjunct faculty-lay a good safety foundation for students in introductory science courses-even when they have widely differing science backgrounds.
Setting the Scene
Communities of Learners
Where Science Happens
Falling for Science
The Great Outdoors
The Kitchen Sink
Live Long and Prosper
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Texley, Juliana.
- Other format:
- Print version: Summers, John Science Safety in the Community College
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|