Korean Slanguage : A Fun Visual Guide to Korean Terms and Phrases.
- Other records:
- Layton, UT : Gibbs Smith, 2017.
1 online resource (106 pages)
- Korean language-Conversation and phrase books-English.
- Electronic books.
- Just in time for the 2018 Olympics, Korean Slanguage provides translations and pronunciation guides for approximately 300 English words and phrases. Fun and helpful illustrations paired with easy English words to pronounce will have you speaking Korean in no time. Both Hangul and romanized versions of the Korean terms are provided..
How to Use This Book
Greetings and Responses
Family and Friends
Adjectives and Adverbs
Pronouns, Prepositions, and Conjunctions
Health and Medicine
Travel and Transportation
Food and Restaurants
Money and Shopping
Business and Labor
Sports and Entertainment
Plants, Animals, and Nature
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Ellis, Mike Korean Slanguage
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|