What Brown v. Board of Education should have said [electronic resource] : the nation's top legal experts rewrite America's landmark civil rights decision / edited with an introduction by Jack M. Balkin ; Bruce Ackerman ... [et al.].
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- What Brown versus Board of Education should have said
- New York : New York University Press, c2001.
xii, 257 p.
- Brown, Oliver, 1918-1961 -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- History.
Topeka (Kan.). Board of Education -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- History.
Segregation in education -- Law and legislation -- United States -- History.
Discrimination in education -- Law and legislation -- United States -- History.
- Electronic books.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 237-242) and index.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
- Balkin, J. M.
Ackerman, Bruce A.
- 0814798896 (cloth : acid-free paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|