Tuttle Pocket Japanese Dictionary : Japanese-English, English-Japanese, Completely Revised and Updated Second Edition.
- Other records:
- North Clarendon : Tuttle Publishing, 2012.
1 online resource (640 pages)
- Japanese language -- Dictionaries -- English.
English language -- Dictionaries -- Japanese.
- Electronic books.
- It's never a good idea to be overly-relient on technology while traveling! Look up words quickly and easily with this great Japanese dictionary. Intended for use by tourists, students, and business people traveling to Japan Pocket Japanese Dictionary is an essential tool for communicating in Japanese. It features all the essential Japanese vocabulary appropriate for beginning to intermediate students. It's handy pocket format and user-friendly, two color layout will make any future trip to Japan much easier. All entries are written in a Romanized form as well as Japanese script (Kanji and Kana) so that in the case of difficulties the book can simply be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with. This dictionary includes the following key features: Over 18,000 words and expressions in the Japanese language. Japanese-English and English-Japanese sections. Fully updated with recent vocabulary and commonly used Japanese slang. Clear, user friendly layout with headwords in blue. Romanized script and Japanese script (hiragana and katakana) and characters(kanji) for every entry. Other books from this bestselling series you might enjoy include:Pocket Korean Dictionary, Pocket Vietnamese Dictionary, Pocket Mandarin Chinese Dictionary, and Pocket Cantonese Dictionary.
- Blank Page
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Khan, Sayaka.
- Other format:
- Print version: Martin,Samuel E. Tuttle Pocket Japanese Dictionary
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|