Comparative Effectiveness Research.
- Other records:
- Cary : Oxford University Press, Incorporated, 2013.
1 online resource (241 pages)
- Medical care -- Evaluation.
Medicine -- Research.
Patient-centered health care -- Research.
- Electronic books.
- Comparative Effectiveness Research is the first textbook to offer an introduction to this booming clinical science. It broadly covers the examination of research questions, the possible choices of services, the types of patient-centered outcomes, the range of study designs, and how these elements fit together. Written by an experienced university educator and researcher, the goal of this text is to provide readers with a gentle introduction to this diverse field. This accessible text facilitates participatory learning by including inquiries and links to web-based resources.
Comparative Effectiveness Research
About the Author
1. The Reason
2. The Question
3. The Choice
4. The Effect
5. The Design
6. The Person
7. The Place
8. The Time
9. The Fit
10. The Plan
11. The Inspiration
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Rogers, Mary A. M. Comparative Effectiveness Research
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|