Random Musings : Reflections of a Black Intellectual.
- Other records:
- Lanham, MD : Hamilton Books, 2011.
1 online resource (111 pages)
- African Americans -- Social aspects.
- Electronic books.
- This book focuses on the various racial and cultural challenges facing African-Americans in the context of present day educational, political, and historical realities. It discusses the psychology of race and power, the plight of the modern black intellectual, and the need to enhance the educational standing of American citizens.
Transformation: A Discussion of Displaced Adulation
That Force That Steps in the Gap: A Moment of Memories
Greed to Read
Black Thinkers and Black Thought: Nihilism and Beyond
America's Identity Dissociation Disorder
Complexities of the Ethical Dilemma: The Struggle for Right and Wrong
Waiting for What Was Next to Come
Appropriate Greed: The Plight of the Self-Didactic Learner
Fight over Dinner
A Psychological Cross
Hot Skin: Race through the Eyes of a Bi-Racial Child
Power and Influence
Even Cleaver Died a Conservative
The Psychology of Race and Blackness
Making God Angry
Have You Done Your Homework?
Scholarly Exploration and the American Human Services
Research and Learning: The Power of the Educative Leadership.
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Grenway, Bernard Random Musings
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|