Financing New Ventures : An Entrepreneur's Guide to Business Angel Investment.
- New York : Business Expert Press, 2014.
1 online resource (270 pages)
- Angels (Investors).
Capitalists and financiers.
private equity investment.
- Electronic books.
- Many business ventures today are looking to attract externalfinancing, with an emphasis on business angelinvestment. Inside this text, the author incorporatesthe views of business angels, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs,and legal advisors; and draws upon the latestacademic thinking on financing new ventures, providingcomparisons between business angel and venture capitalinvesting to further inform the reader. The concepts, principles,and guidelines presented can help you and anyentrepreneur, business support agency, business student,and others interested in raising external investment andin developing an "investable" business.The book is organized into seven chapters covering:* Fundamental concepts of entrepreneurial venturingand entrepreneurial finance* Market conditions from which investable businessesemerge* The investment process* Deal negotiations* The post-investment relationship between entrepreneurand investor* Recent trends affecting how entrepreneurs raise financethat include strategic exits, "super angels,"and the emergence of "crowdfunding".
Chapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. Entrepreneurial Venturing and Financing
Chapter 3. What Makes a Compelling Business Angel Investment Opportunity?
Chapter 4. Understanding the Business Angel Investment Process
Chapter 5. Deal Negotiation and the Deal Agreement
Chapter 6. Investment Management, Staged Financing, and Exits
Chapter 7. Summary and Future Trends
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Gregson, Geoffrey Financing New Ventures
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|