Communication Skills for Children's Nurses.
- Other records:
- 1st ed.
- Maidenhead : McGraw-Hill Education, 2012.
- UK Higher Education OUP Humanities and Social Sciences Health and Social Welfare Ser.
UK Higher Education OUP Humanities and Social Sciences Health and Social Welfare Ser.
1 online resource (203 pages)
- Pediatric nursing.
Communication in nursing.
- Electronic books.
- Aimed at student nurses as well as those already practicing and looking for a text to support their CPD, this book aims to help children's nurses communicate with confidence, sensitivity and effectiveness in what can be very challenging environments.
Communication Skills for Children's Nurses
Tables and figures
Editors and contributors
1 Theoretical foundations of communication
2 Communicating with children in early and middle childhood
3 Communicating with young people
4 Using play and technology to communicate with children and young people
5 Communicating with parents of children with healthcare needs
6 Communicating with siblings of children with healthcare needs
7 Communicating with children and their families during sensitive and challenging times
8 Communicating with vulnerable and disadvantaged children
9 Children who have difficulty in communicating
10 Legal and ethical dimensions of communicating with children and their families
11 Communicating with children and young people in research
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Long, Tony.
- Other format:
- Print version: Lambert, Veronica Communication Skills for Children's Nurses
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|