Raising Multicultural Awareness in Higher Education.
- Other records:
- 2nd ed.
- Lanham, MD : UPA, 2012.
1 online resource (81 pages)
- Multiculturalism -- Study and teaching (Higher).
- Electronic books.
- This book is written for teacher-candidates who are becoming culturally responsible and informed reflective practitioners. As readers explore the contents of the textbook and carry out the suggested teaching and learning exercises, they will find themselves equipped with a toolkit for addressing multicultural education concerns.
Chapter One An Exploration of Self
Chapter Two Identity Formation
Chapter Three Our Cultural Capital to Broker our Teaching
Chapter Four Teacher as Change-Agent, Negotiator &
Chapter Five Ideal Classrooms and Self-Regulated Learning
Chapter Six Connected and Integrated Learning
Chapter Seven Student-Engagement &
Chapter Eight The Transformation Process
Chapter Nine Multicultural Education &
Chapter Ten Bullying
Chapter Eleven Multiculturalism, Challenges &
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Klein, Ana Maria Raising Multicultural Awareness in Higher Education
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|