Franchising and Licensing : Two Powerful Ways to Grow Your Business in Any Economy.
- Other records:
- 4th ed.
- Nashville : AMACOM, 2011.
1 online resource (716 pages)
- Franchises (Retail trade) -- United States.
License agreements -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Growing your business doesn't have to be messy or complicated. This indispensable reference provides legal insider insight into how to leverage the intellectual capital of your company to generate new revenue.
- Cover Page
Preface to the Fourth Edition
Part One. The Foundation for Franchising
1 Leveraging Intellectual Capital to Create Growth Opportunities and Profitable New Income Streams
Part Two. Building a Franchising Program
2 The Foundation of Franchising
3 Developing the Operations and Training Programs
4 Developing System Standards and Enforcing Quality Control
5 The Regulation of Franchising
7 Structuring Franchise Agreements, Area Development Agreements, and Related Documents
8 Protecting the Intellectual Property of the Franchise System
9 Managing Disputes
10 Developing Sales and Marketing Strategies at the Target Franchisee and Target Consumer Levels
11 Taking Your Franchise Program Overseas
Part Three. Financial Strategies
12 Business and Strategic Planning for the Growing Franchisor
13 Capital Formation Strategies
14 Management and Leadership Issues in Building a Successful Franchising Organization
15 The Role of the Chief Financial Officer and Related Financial and Administrative Management Issues
16 Special Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions
17 Managing the Transfer and Renewal Process
18 Strategic and Structural Alternatives to Franchising
19 Structuring Licensing Programs and Agreements
20 Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
21 Resource Directory
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Local notes:
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest Ebook Central, 2021. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest Ebook Central affiliated libraries.
- Other format:
- Print version: Sherman, Andrew J. Franchising and Licensing
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|