Transforming racial and cultural lines in health and social care : listening, loving, and lifting spirits when you can / Jan Froehlich and June Thornton-Marsh.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2021.
1 online resource (xxv, 240 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- Intercultural communication.
Social work administration.
- Jan Froehlich is Associate Professor of Occupational Therapy at the University of New England (UNE), Maine, United States. June Thornton-Marsh is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in private practice, Maine, United States.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. London Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on January 26, 2021).
- Thornton-Marsh, June, author.
Taylor & Francis eBooks
- Other format:
- Print version: Froehlich, Jan. Transforming racial and cultural lines in health and social care
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|