Coronavirus news, markets and AI : the COVID-19 diaries / Pankaj Sharma.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2021.
1 online resource (xx, 213 pages) : illustrations (chiefly color)
- Information theory in finance.
COVID-19 (Disease) -- Economic aspects.
Stock exchanges and current events.
Artificial intelligence -- Economic aspects.
- Pankaj Sharmais a partner at EMAlpha, a data analytics and investment management firm focused on making Emerging Markets (EMs) accessible to global investors and unlocking EM investing using machines. EMAlpha's focus is on Unstructured Data as the EMs are particularly susceptible to swings in news flow driven investor sentiment. Pankaj has 20 years of diverse work experience in various leadership roles with global investment banks, Indian equity brokerages, state-owned enterprises and start-ups. Earlier, he was a ranked equity analyst and tracked multiple sectors at UBS, Citi and JP Morgan. Pankaj has also been a regular contributor to print and electronic media. For Routledge, he has so far co-authored the following two titles; Artificial Intelligence: Evolution, Ethics and Public Policy and Big Data: A Beginner's Introduction. Pankaj published his first two books in 2017 and they were:Demonetization: Modi's Political Masterstrokeand2019: Will Modi Win?This was followed byRafale, Raga, Reuniting Forces for 2019andThe Anatomy of an Indian General Election. Pankaj is an engineer from IIT Kharagpur, India, with an MBA from the Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, India.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. London Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on February 11, 2021).
- Taylor & Francis eBooks
- Other format:
- Print version: Sharma, Pankaj (Engineer). Coronavirus news, markets and AI
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|