Surface modification technologies XV [electronic resource] : proceedings of the Fifteenth International Conference on Surface Modification Technologies held in Indianapolis, Indiana, November 5-8, 2001 / editors (proceedings) T.S. Sudarshan, J.J. Stiglich, M. Jeandin.
- London : Maney, for The Institute of Materials ; Materials Park, Ohio : ASM International, 2002.
- Conference Name:
- International Conference on Surface Modification Technology (15th : 2001 : Indianapolis, Ind.)
International Conference on Surface Modification Technology
1 online resource (336 p.)
- Surfaces (Technology) -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- Surface Modification Technologies XV presents the reviewed and edited proceedings of the SMT conference held in November 2001 in Indianapolis, USA. The proceedings describe state-of-the-art surface engineering work in thermal spray, wear-resistant coatings, surface characterization, scanning probe techniques, surface treatment for corrosion and joining, and cadmium and chromium replacement. Contents include: thermally sprayed materials; wear resistant coatings; characterization of industrial surfaces with scanning probe-based techniques; surface treatments for corrosion and joining; processing
- Contents; Foreword; Thermally Sprayed Materials; Wear Resistant Coatings; Characterization of Industrial Surfaces with Scanning Probe-Based Techniques; Surface Treatments for Corrosion and Joining; Processing of Coatings; Characterization of Coatings; Replacement of Chromium and Cadmium; Posters; Subject Index; Author Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- ASM International.
Sudarshan, T. S., 1955-
Stiglich, J. J.
Jeandin, M. (Michel)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|