Personality theories. Class 10, The rational/empirical split in learning theory.
- Other Title:
- Rational/Empirical split in learning theory
Academic Video Online.
- University Park, IL : Governors State University, 1995.
1 online resource (59 minutes)
- Skinner, B. F. (Burrhus Frederic), 1904-1990.
Thorndike, Edward L. (Edward Lee), 1874-1949.
Psychology -- Study and teaching (Higher).
- In English.
- System Details:
- Examines the dispute between two trends in learning theory. This lesson touches on the philosophical distinction between social learning theories (rational) and radical behaviorism (empirical). Students are challenged to think about how the methodology of learning research is influenced by either of these two divergent philosophies.
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 20, 2021).
- Schwartz, Terri, speaker.
Governors State University, publisher.
Alexander Street Press.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|