Handbook of regulatory impact assessment / edited by Claire A. Dunlop, Claudio M. Radaelli.
- Cheltenham : Edward Elgar Publishing, 2016.
- Research handbooks on impact assessment Handbook of regulatory impact assessment
1 online resource (504 p.)
- Administrative law -- Economic aspects.
Economic impact analysis.
- Electronic books.
- This comparative Handbook provides a pioneering and comprehensive account of regulatory impact assessment - the main instrument used by governments and regulators to appraise the likely effects of their policy proposals. Renowned international scholars and practitioners describe the substance of impact assessment, situating it in its proper theoretical traditions and scrutinizing its usage across countries, policy sectors, and policy instruments. The Handbook of Regulatory Impact Assessment will undoubtedly be of great value to practitioners and also scholars with its wealth of detail and less
- Front matter; Copyright; Contents; Figures; Tables; Boxes; Contributors; Acknowledgements; Abbreviations and acronyms ; PART I INTRODUCTION ; 1. The politics and economics of regulatory impact assessment ; PART II APPROACHES ; 2. Regulatory impact assessment in legal studies ; 3. Approaches to cost-benefit analysis ; 4. Interpretive analysis and regulatory impact assessment ; 5. Compliance and delivery analysis ; 6. Towards a simpler and practical approach ; PART III TOOLS, ACTORS AND DIMENSIONS ; 7. Standard cost model ; 8. Social impact assessment
9. Courts and regulatory impact assessment 10. Gender and regulatory impact assessment ; 11. Consultation ; 12. Risk analysis ; PART IV SECTORS ; 13. Environment; 14. Energy ; 15. Agriculture ; 16. Enterprise and competition ; 17. International development ; PART V DIFFUSION ; 18. Diffusion across OECD countries ; 19. Cross-national diffusion in Europe ; 20. European Union ; 21. United States of America ; 22. Latin America ; 23. Australia and New Zealand ; 24. South Korea ; 25. Developing countries ; PART VI IMPLEMENTATION
26. Implementing in the laboratory: scorecards for appraising regulatory impact assessment 27. Designing performance frameworks: the case of the OECD ; 28. Implementing in the classroom: teaching regulatory impact assessment ; 29. Implementing regulatory impact assessment in the real world: practitioner stories from the fie; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Dunlop, Claire A.,
Radaelli, Claudio M. (Claudio Maria), 1960-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|