The law and policy of environmental federalism : a comparative analysis / edited by Kalyani Robbins, Associate Professor of Law, Florida International University College of Law, USA.
- Cheltenham, United Kingdom ; Northampton, Massachusetts : Edward Elgar Publishing, 
1 online resource (452 p.)
- Environmental law -- United States.
Environmental policy -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- This book provides a comparative analysis of the various approaches to environmental federalism and a consideration of what each system might learn from the others. Each chapter focuses on a different regime, and together they offer a broad overview of the field as well as original theory and policy analysis that is sure to meaningfully contribute to our understanding of environmental federalism as well as our policy-making future.
- Debunking revisionist understandings of environmental cooperative federalism : collective action responses to air pollution / Robert L. Glicksman and Jessica A. Wentz
Dynamic federalism and the Clean Water Act : completing the task / William L. Andreen
CERCLA, federalism, and common law claims / Alexandra B. Klass and Emma Fazio
Fragmented forest federalism / Blake Hudson
Coordinating the overlapping regulation of biodiversity and ecosystem management / Kalyani Robbins
Evolving energy federalism : current allocations of authority and the need for inclusive governance / Hanna J. Wiseman
Climate federalism, regulatory failure and reversal risks, and entrenching innovation incentives / William W. Buzbee
The enigma of state climate change policy innovations / Kirsten H. Engel
Cooperative federalism and adaptation / Alice Kaswan
Reverse preemption in federal water law / Ann E. Carlson
The cost of federalism : ecology, community, and the pragmatism of land use / Keith H. Hirokawa and Jonathan Rosenbloom
The Australian experience with environmental federalism : constitutional and political perspectives / Robert Fowler
German environmental federalism in the multilevel system of the European Union / Nathalie Behnke and Annegret Eppler
The paradox of environmental federalism in India / Sairam Bhat
Environmental federalism's tug of war within / Erin Ryan.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Robbins, Kalyani, 1970- editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|