Message of the President of the United States : communicating, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate, information in relation to the massacre at Mountain Meadows, and other massacres in Utah Territory.
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 
- Religions of America.
36th Cong., 1st sess. Senate. Ex. doc. ; 42
Religions of America
- Government document
1 online resource (139 pages).
- Mountain Meadows massacres, 1857.
Mormon Church -- History.
Mormons -- History.
Utah -- Politics and government.
- May 4, 1860. Read and ordered to lie on the table. May 18, 1860. Ordered to be printed.
Report of J. Thompson, secretary of the interior.
Reproduction of the originals from Various Sources.
- Thompson, Jacob, 1810-1885, contributor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|