Access to and utilization of medical care for young adults aged 20-29 years [electronic resource] : United States, 2008 / Robin A. Cohen and Barbara Bloom.
- Hyattsville, MD : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 
- NCHS data brief (Series) ; no. 29.
DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 2009-1209.
NCHS data brief ; no. 29
DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 2010-1209
- Government document
1 online resource (7 p.) : col. ill.
- Young adults -- Medical care -- United States -- Statistics.
Medical care -- Utilization -- United States -- Statistics.
- Title from title screen (viewed on May 5, 2011).
"Safer, healthier people."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references (p. 7-).
- Bloom, Barbara, 1950-
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Other format:
- Print version: Cohen, Robin A. Access to and utilization of medical care for young adults aged 20-29 years
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|