A comparison of turbidity-based and streamflow-based estimates of suspended-sediment concentrations in three Chesapeake Bay tributaries [electronic resource] / by John D. Jastram, Douglas L. Moyer, and Kenneth E. Hyer ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Chesapeake Bay Program and the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality.
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept, of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2009.
- Scientific investigations report ; 2009-5165.
Scientific investigations report ; 2009-5165
- Government document
1 online resource (vi, 37 p.) : ill. (some col.).
- Turbidity -- Chesapeake Bay Watershed.
Suspended sediments -- Chesapeake Bay Watershed.
- Title from PDF title screen (viewed on Jan. 27, 2011).
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references (p. 35-37).
- Moyer, Douglas L.
Hyer, Kenneth E. (Kenneth Edward)
Chesapeake Bay Program (U.S.)
Virginia. Department of Environmental Quality.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Other format:
- Print version: Jastram, John D. Comparison of turbidity-based and streamflow-based estimates of suspended-sediment concentrations in three Chesapeake Bay tributaries
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|