Explosives underground [electronic resource] : handling explosives in modern mines.
- Other Title:
- Handling explosives in modern mines
- [Atlanta, Ga.] : NIOSH, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, 
- Government document
1 streaming video file (15 min., 7 sec.) : digital, RM file, sd., col. with b&w sequences
- Blasting -- Safety measures.
Explosives -- Safety measures.
- Educational films.
- System Details:
- System requirements: RealPlayer.
Mode of access: Internet via the NIOSH Video web site.
- This training video for miners covers federal and industry regulators and documentary sources of regulations for explosives, and emphasizes the responsibilities and roles of miners in their knowledge and conformance thereof. Covers safety standards for handling and transportation of explosive materials from surface to underground magazines, including: underground storage of explosives; inspection of vehicles required for transport; examination of work places; scaling procedures; and, loading and detonating explosives. Also includes staged safety violations and review of an underground blasting accident.
- Title from title frame.
"NIOSH and its Spokane Research Laboratory present"--opening credits frame.
"1999"--Video home page.
"Audience: Mine Safety"--Video home page.
"NIOSH Pub #99-118d"--Video home page.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
Spokane Research Laboratory (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health)
- Other format:
- VHS version: Explosives underground
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|