Agricultural Innovation Systems : A Framework for Analysing the Role of the Government / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (106 pages)
- Agriculture and Food.
- This report reviews recent trends in agricultural innovation systems (AIS) and discusses the impact of a wide range of policies on the creation and diffusion of innovation in the agricultural and agrifood sector. It suggests a framework for analysing the role of governments in fostering increased innovation, with a view to helping to identify practical actions that governments could take to improve productivity growth, sustainable use of resources, and resilience to future market developments in national and global agriculture and agri-food systems.
- Agricultural policies and innovation
Innovation policy and agricultural innovation systems
The role of the government in improving agriculture innovation
Economy-wide policies and innovation
Overview of agricultural innovation system developments
Fostering innovation: The policy challenge
Annex C. Measuring and evaluating innovation
Annex B. Background Tables
Annex A. Agricultural Knowledge Systems (AKS) Conference on 15-17 June 2011: Questionnaire on the Organisation, Objectives and Outcomes of AKS.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|