OECD Economic Surveys: Czech and Slovak Federal Republic 1991 / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 1991.
- Government document
1 online resource (153 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Slovak Republic. (search)
- OECD's 1991 Economic Survey of the Czech and Slovak Federal Republic examines historical background and conditions at the start of reform, macroeconomic developments and policies, structural reform, integration into the world economy and financial markets.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|